Event Based Marketing
Modern marketing uses events to attract and build relationships with customers.
This course helps you learn how to ensure that your event will attract
the right customers and grow the goodwill for your brand.
What you learn:
- How to identify the event that will attract the right audience
- How to make the event economically viable
- How to generate a checklist of things to do before, during and after
- How to prioritize and delegate activities
- How to create the communication that will attract your audience
- How to ensure your audience "spreads the good word"
- Why it is wise to repeat a successful event
- How to keep the event fresh year after year
Live "learn-by-doing" workshop:
2 days Fees $ 3000 Up
to 40 people
Travel, stay and workshop facilities at actuals.
"Earn-as-you-learn" web based training : Fees : $ 2000 for 10 hours
of online training plus e-mail based interaction over three to five weeks.
This may change depending on when your event is scheduled. Up to ten team
members can be trained simultaneously on the same project
To register or find out more Click